Hi everyone!!

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderators: siberianlady, Tanya, Barry Hannigan, mandzipop

Jules-sennaboy

Hi everyone!!

Postby Jules-sennaboy » Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:42 pm

Hi guys,

Where to start.....my names Julian or Jules. I heard about FOFA when I met Carol and Rolf at Spa in 2009. Carol explained what the group was all about while Rolf attacked me and my brother Nick with strong german beers!

I've been watching the sport since the late 80's with memories of Senna, Prost and Mansell racing wheel to wheel....and more sometimes! I wouldn't say I have a prefered team really and I support most drivers really as they all bloody good at what they do. People I've had soft spots for are the likes of Senna, Mansell, Alesi, Webber & Massa. I just love being able to watch and enjoy F1 so like I say, I don't really get too over the top in attacking drivers. If I was to say one person who annoys me in F1 it would be the good helmut marko and his impartiality between the drivers at Red Bull....gurrrrrr lol

I've been to Silverstone quite a few times, Australia in 2000 (Got to see Alesi lighting his tyres after a spin in the race on turn 3!) San Marino in 2006 and Spa in 2009 & 2010. I want to go to Monaco, Canada and Brazil but hey, it's not cheap is it!

If you're wondering about the Senna Boy user name, it's a nick name we got a few years back as when we go to races etc we stand out a bit in the full Senna colours we wear, well that and us being fairly vocal lol.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all, sharing some good times looking forward to some great motor racing!

mandzipop
Site Admin

Re: Hi everyone!!

Postby mandzipop » Sat Feb 05, 2011 9:06 pm

Jules-sennaboy wrote:Hi guys,

Where to start.....my names Julian or Jules. I heard about FOFA when I met Carol and Rolf at Spa in 2009. Carol explained what the group was all about while Rolf attacked me and my brother Nick with strong german beers!

I've been watching the sport since the late 80's with memories of Senna, Prost and Mansell racing wheel to wheel....and more sometimes! I wouldn't say I have a prefered team really and I support most drivers really as they all bloody good at what they do. People I've had soft spots for are the likes of Senna, Mansell, Alesi, Webber & Massa. I just love being able to watch and enjoy F1 so like I say, I don't really get too over the top in attacking drivers. If I was to say one person who annoys me in F1 it would be the good helmut marko and his impartiality between the drivers at Red Bull....gurrrrrr lol

I've been to Silverstone quite a few times, Australia in 2000 (Got to see Alesi lighting his tyres after a spin in the race on turn 3!) San Marino in 2006 and Spa in 2009 & 2010. I want to go to Monaco, Canada and Brazil but hey, it's not cheap is it!

If you're wondering about the Senna Boy user name, it's a nick name we got a few years back as when we go to races etc we stand out a bit in the full Senna colours we wear, well that and us being fairly vocal lol.

Anyway, I look forward to getting to know you all, sharing some good times looking forward to some great motor racing!

Hi Jules, Carol said you'd be registering over the weekend and if you didn't I would be throwing you into the sea in Barcelona. :mrgreen:

Dunno how she figured I'd manage that. I know you don't like Marko, but I hope you can cope with a Vettel fan (well you wont have much choice in a couple of weeks). :D

Welcome to the forum.
Dung beetles are quite cute

siberianlady
Site Admin

Postby siberianlady » Sat Feb 05, 2011 10:01 pm

Hi Jules
good to see you here mate! Who does like Marko? He is just a busybody and gets in the way.......Mandz likes Vettel so anyone who see him in Barca needs to grab his autograph............
CU in Barca!
Keep Racing!

Tufty
Site Admin

Postby Tufty » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:36 am

Sorry for the lateness of my welcoming you Jules.

So, er... welcome :D
The weak get weaker & the strong get stronger
& the years get shorter but the days get longer
& the world gets drier but the faces get wetter
& there's nothing we can do to ever make it get better

Tanya
Site Admin

Postby Tanya » Sun Feb 06, 2011 12:58 am

Welcome Jules! :D
Team: It Is Amazing How Much You Can Accomplish, When It Doesn't Matter Who Gets the Credit!

NJB13

Postby NJB13 » Sun Feb 06, 2011 2:47 pm

Welcome Jules!
I'm not afraid of dying, I just don't want to be there when it happens :-)

Anthony_Ferrari

Postby Anthony_Ferrari » Mon Feb 07, 2011 10:36 am

Ayup Senna Boy!

Anthony (Kimi)
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things.

Jules-sennaboy

Postby Jules-sennaboy » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:23 pm

Hi mandzipop,

Sorry for the delay, had toothache :cry:

Yeah Carol keeps on saying she going to be chucking me in the sea, think I'll need to put in extra training on the treadmill this week lol.

Haha, no worries with Vettel, he's a good racer. We'll have to see if we can track him down over the weekend! I'm more worried about my brother getting within shouting distance of Schumacher, he's a big Damon Hill fan and hasn't got over Australia 94 yet :lol:

We're getting into Barcelona late doors on the thursday so don't get too drunk as we'll be gagging for a drink when we turn up lol.

Not long to go now, getting well excited !!

Jules-sennaboy

Postby Jules-sennaboy » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:26 pm

Hi siberianlady,

Leave it to the Senna Boys, she will not leave Spain without a Vettel Autograph :lol:

Jules-sennaboy

Postby Jules-sennaboy » Wed Feb 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Tell you what, instead of posting to everyone one at a time I will say one big hello!!!

Thanks for welcoming me to the site, I look forward to chatting with you all and maybe seeing a few of you at different races.

If I can give you one piece of advice though, if you invite Kimi over, glue down any bar stools you have though :lol:

Return to “Introduction and Forum Rules.”