Hi

Please introduce yourself here.

Moderators: siberianlady, Tanya, Barry Hannigan, mandzipop

Tanya
Site Admin

Hi

Postby Tanya » Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:30 pm

Hi everyone!
My name is Tanya. I'm from the USA. I've been a general race fan my entire life watching many different motor racing series. I became an F1 fan in late 1999 and it has remained my favorite league since. Since 2000, I have attended every USGP in Indianapolis including the disasterous '05 Grand Prix (did not attend in '06, but did in '07). I have also traveled to Montreal in 2008 to watch the Canadian Grand Prix and will travel there again this year.

I have been fortunate to meet some F1 drivers including: Nick Heidfeld, Timo Glock, former F1 driver Sebastien Bourdais, Lewis Hamilton, and Jarno Trulli. I also have met former Mclaren Team Principal Ron Dennis. I support drivers: Fernando Alonso, Robert Kubica, and Sebastian Vettel. My favorite former F1 driver is Mika Hakkinen.

I hope u guys enjoy the forum and continue to support FOFA. :mrgreen:
Team: It Is Amazing How Much You Can Accomplish, When It Doesn't Matter Who Gets the Credit!

Concorde_QE2

Re: Hi

Postby Concorde_QE2 » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:42 pm

Hi, I was told about the site via Facebook and then disovered the forum from the site.

This is all a very good initiative thanks to all who have done this very good work.

I am an old F1 fan from way back when. I try going to F1 Grand Prix whenever finances permit. Live GPs is what I like most. Formula 1 on TV is allright but you can't beat the real thing. It's impossible. I have always loved everything related to speed, everything fast. Fast airplanes, fast ships and certainly Fast cars.

My first live GP of the 2010 season will be Monaco - like every year. Monaco is my favourite F1 Grand Prix ever.
I always favour these new young drivers. I love Lewis Hamilton. He is such a sweetheart it is always a pleasure to see him, even if in a hurry. This year my favourite new young driver is Kamui Kobayashi. I was quite a fan of Takuma Sato and the Super Aguri team. Unfortunately they are no longer around.

Let's hope for a really good and exciting 2010 season, away from FIA politics and personality clashes.

F1 rules!

siberianlady
Site Admin

Postby siberianlady » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:33 pm

Welcome Concorde
good to see people are now joining up!
I am relatively new to F1 but a total addict!
Your fave place is Monaco- would love to do it one day and agree- F1 live is unbeatable!
Go to Spa every year and am totally hooked on the place.
Enjoy here and let's make FOFA great!
Keep Racing!

Honey

Postby Honey » Wed Mar 31, 2010 9:43 pm

So envious, Spa is my fave track and I couldn't find accomodation near by...and I could have been driven over in an Integrale Martini 6 too......damn!

cyril

Postby cyril » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:00 am

Hi, my name is BOL and I'm an f1-holic.

Great name for a blog: F1-holic. Man, I'm on fire today!
???BADOER CHAMPION!!!

cyril

Postby cyril » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:02 am

Must ask our webmaster how is it possible not to have avatar function activated! I want my avatar!
???BADOER CHAMPION!!!

cyril

Postby cyril » Thu Apr 01, 2010 10:53 pm

Avatars were activated... Have fun!
???BADOER CHAMPION!!!

Becool70

Postby Becool70 » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:06 am

Hello my fellow Fofanians:) good to see the website up an running.. look forward to helping anyway I can... looks like I have been evicted out of the Australian rep.. I will call a cabinet meeting to gather support in the next few days...hahahaha :shock:
Moderador de la lengua Espanola

missvicky

Postby missvicky » Thu Apr 08, 2010 7:36 am

Hello everyone!

I'm just registered and immadiately saw friends here, too!!!! Great!

OK, my name is Viktoria but I use here my nickname, missvicky. I'm from Hungary and addicted to F1 from '92 - I think. I supported several drivers like Mansell, Prost, Hill, Villneuve, Montoya aaaaaand now Alonso. I always said I like every pilots (except who don't 8-)) and fear for them.

I visited the 2006 Hungarian GP. But I spent only the Saturday on the circuit because this weekend was soooo excited I didn't want to miss a minute!

So that's me. I'll try to come here as more as it possible.

Bye!

Tufty
Site Admin

Postby Tufty » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:05 pm

Hello all, I'm Tufty from the UK. Willing to do anything I can for, FOFA although being a student I'm limited in this capacity. Still, enjoyment of the sport and an active part of these forums should be a good start!!
The weak get weaker & the strong get stronger
& the years get shorter but the days get longer
& the world gets drier but the faces get wetter
& there's nothing we can do to ever make it get better

Return to “Introduction and Forum Rules.”