Ferrari Disappointed with the F2012

Discuss all the latest F1 news including the Grand Prix's.

Moderators: siberianlady, Tanya, Barry Hannigan, mandzipop

siberianlady
Site Admin

Re: Ferrari Disappointed with the F2012

Postby siberianlady » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:10 pm

Tanya wrote:I have to agree with u girls, but being a big Alonso supporter, I cannot watch him finishing in 5th and only get a couple of podiums again. It's rather sad that Ferrari is getting their butts whooped by a non-manufacturer team (Red Bull). I know Fernando fans say "Oh, it's all good. As long as he's behind the wheel, he can do anything." but, he's not a miracle worker!

You need to have a good car and a good driver to be on top. If u lack one or the other, u will struggle. There's only so much Fernando can do and I won't be surprised if he's already ticked at the team!

Yep......but hope they understand just what they need to do......this "looking for clues" in the dark worries me more than most! And I think the gag on the drivers was probably more to stop Felipe blabbing than anything else..........
Keep Racing!

mandzipop
Site Admin

Postby mandzipop » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:19 pm

siberianlady wrote:
Tanya wrote:I have to agree with u girls, but being a big Alonso supporter, I cannot watch him finishing in 5th and only get a couple of podiums again. It's rather sad that Ferrari is getting their butts whooped by a non-manufacturer team (Red Bull). I know Fernando fans say "Oh, it's all good. As long as he's behind the wheel, he can do anything." but, he's not a miracle worker!

You need to have a good car and a good driver to be on top. If u lack one or the other, u will struggle. There's only so much Fernando can do and I won't be surprised if he's already ticked at the team!

Yep......but hope they understand just what they need to do......this "looking for clues" in the dark worries me more than most! And I think the gag on the drivers was probably more to stop Felipe blabbing than anything else..........

Alonso spoke anyway.
Dung beetles are quite cute

siberianlady
Site Admin

Postby siberianlady » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:22 pm

mandzipop wrote:
siberianlady wrote:

Alonso spoke anyway.

He was allowed to because he uses his head.........Felipe is like a bubbly kid and just spouts somethimes without thinking!
Keep Racing!

mandzipop
Site Admin

Postby mandzipop » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:26 pm

Alonso is a little more diplomatic in some ways like that. Mind you I think that Ferrari might be hiding something. Funny how on Sunday they were suddenly a lot better. ;)

siberianlady
Site Admin

Postby siberianlady » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:38 pm

mandzipop wrote:Alonso is a little more diplomatic in some ways like that. Mind you I think that Ferrari might be hiding something. Funny how on Sunday they were suddenly a lot better. ;)

Why is Mika Salo testing an old car for them in suzuka? Odd to say the least........
Keep Racing!

mandzipop
Site Admin

Postby mandzipop » Tue Mar 06, 2012 11:15 pm

siberianlady wrote:
mandzipop wrote:Alonso is a little more diplomatic in some ways like that. Mind you I think that Ferrari might be hiding something. Funny how on Sunday they were suddenly a lot better. ;)

Why is Mika Salo testing an old car for them in suzuka? Odd to say the least........

My guess is that there might be something on the old car that might prove useful to the new one. As it was pre-EBD, that could be a good indicator. Why they've chosen him I've no idea.

Return to “Formula One”