Team-mate Battles

Discuss all the latest F1 news including the Grand Prix's.

Moderators: siberianlady, Tanya, Barry Hannigan, mandzipop

User avatar
mandzipop
Site Admin
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: England

Team-mate Battles

Postby mandzipop » Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:16 am

Ok, it may need seperate threads for this. Will be interesting to see how each driver does as opposed to his team-mate. For instance Mclaren, it is Button 1-Lewis1. Who will come out top for each team?
Dung beetles are quite cute

User avatar
siberianlady
Site Admin
Posts: 805
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Re: Team-mate Battles

Postby siberianlady » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:06 pm

Red Bull- Webber
Macca- Button
Mercedes- Rosberg
Ferrari- Alonso
Lotus-Raikkönen
Force India- Hulkenberg
Sauber-Perez
Williams-Senna
Caterham/Virgin/HRT........depends whose car breaks the least........
Keep Racing!

User avatar
mandzipop
Site Admin
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: England

Re: Team-mate Battles

Postby mandzipop » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:16 pm

siberianlady wrote:Red Bull- Webber
Macca- Button
Mercedes- Rosberg
Ferrari- Alonso
Lotus-Raikkönen
Force India- Hulkenberg
Sauber-Perez
Williams-Senna
Caterham/Virgin/HRT........depends whose car breaks the least........


Your really think that Webber will beat Seb? That's like saying Massa will beat Alonso. :lol:
Dung beetles are quite cute

User avatar
siberianlady
Site Admin
Posts: 805
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2010 6:51 pm

Re: Team-mate Battles

Postby siberianlady » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:19 pm

mandzipop wrote:
siberianlady wrote:Red Bull- Webber
Macca- Button
Mercedes- Rosberg
Ferrari- Alonso
Lotus-Raikkönen
Force India- Hulkenberg
Sauber-Perez
Williams-Senna
Caterham/Virgin/HRT........depends whose car breaks the least........


Your really think that Webber will beat Seb? That's like saying Massa will beat Alonso. :lol:


Nope- I really think Webbo in his probable last year will show Fingers a thing or two this year............
Keep Racing!

User avatar
mandzipop
Site Admin
Posts: 715
Joined: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:59 pm
Location: England

Re: Team-mate Battles

Postby mandzipop » Tue Mar 06, 2012 10:21 pm

siberianlady wrote:
mandzipop wrote:
siberianlady wrote:Red Bull- Webber
Macca- Button
Mercedes- Rosberg
Ferrari- Alonso
Lotus-Raikkönen
Force India- Hulkenberg
Sauber-Perez
Williams-Senna
Caterham/Virgin/HRT........depends whose car breaks the least........


Your really think that Webber will beat Seb? That's like saying Massa will beat Alonso. :lol:


Nope- I really think Webbo in his probable last year will show Fingers a thing or two this year............


Can't see him beating Seb. From what I've heard from trackside, Seb looked far more cofortable with the car than Mark. It was fairly obvious last year when we went to testing that Seb was finding it easier to drive than Mark.
Dung beetles are quite cute


Return to “Formula One”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron